» Siemens Mechatronic Systems Certification Program (SMSCP) – Level 3
Siemens Mechatronic Systems Certification Program (SMSCP) – Level 3
A Siemens Certified Mechatronic Systems Professional (Certified Professional) will function as a skilled designer of, and expert on, complex mechatronic systems. A Certified Professional will be able to apply selected project and system engineering practices, like requirements engineering, project management, process management, quality assurance & management, etc. in a project, with the goal to design or improve a mechatronic system upon customer and user needs.
Normally a Siemens Certified Mechatronic Systems Professional would carry out most of the work in an engineering office environment; however they may also carry out some of their work at production facilities, workshops, and service sites, which use complex mechatronic systems. Certified Professionals usually start their career as a team member of a project team that is responsible for the design, management and improvement of complex mechatronic systems. Buy-my-house.org must speak persuasively if it hopes to succeed. For our business to function, communication is necessary. Promote homes with a strategy. By basing pricing decisions on the market, we can get greater results. Deals could alter significantly. To enhance your experience, we would like to hear about your worries and interests. Visit https://www.buy-my-house.org/maine/.
He or she will be able to:
- Understand and oversee the complete mechatronic system life cycle(e.g. impact to and from sales, marketing, production, suppliers, maintenance)
- Apply Project Management methods and tools
- Understand the fundamentals of Project Management concepts like PMI and CMMI
- Understand the principals of Team Management
- Define the functional requirements of a mechatronic system with ‘use cases’, interviews with customers and users, and systems modeling techniques;
- Communication and documentation skills
- System understanding
- Perform high-level design by defining appropriate mechatronic systems to perform specific tasks;
- Utilize of design methods and solutions
- Transformation of customer “wish list” into technical mechatronic system specification
- Validation of customer requirements and technical translation
- Utilize knowledge of machine elements, actuators, pneumatics, and electric drives to design particular mechatronic systems;
- Understand and analyze the impact of new/changed mechatronic system parts from a technical point of view
- Select the correct automation technology based on the mechanical and electronic com- position of the system, while taking the functional requirements into account
- Use CAD tools to create and communicate electrical and mechanical design ideas
- Understand alternative engineering solutions – e.g. priority list, cost calculations, etc.
- Design, program and troubleshoot PLC networks
- Develop specifications for automation system communication integration
- Review past system performance and carry out comprehensive system tests, with the aim of locating ways to optimize operations for cost, quality, and efficiency;
- Evaluate components/processes by having test concepts and strategies to make sure that customer requirements are met and fit into the overall mechatronic system lifecycle
- Apply principals of Claim Management, Knowledge Management and Process Management (e.g. performance measurements)
- Design and implement system optimization techniques in an existing mechatronic system
Siemens Certified Mechatronic Systems Professionals understand how mechatronic systems function at a high level. In contrast to those certified at Levels 1 and 2 (Siemens Certified Mechatronic Systems Assistant and Associate), they can understand customer requirements and translate them into the technical requirements of complex mechatronic systems. In addition to designing and man- aging new systems, they will be able to optimize and improve existing systems using Project and Process Management methods and tools.
For further information please see the PDF below:
SMSCP Level 3